Friday, July 02, 2004

ahh..

As I am typing this, I am powered by the melodius voices of two dynamic duo, BRian and Fany, members of Fly To The Sky. Who must be wondering who are they? Well, let me tell you.. They are Korean.

Their voices re-enforced the fact why I absolutely luurrvvee Kpop. Actually, I knew about the a few years ago, but didn't listen to them as I favoured the group, H.O.T (another Kpop grp)

I saw their performance as I clicked onto a link, curious to know what's in store. The moment they sang their hearts out, I was hooked.

now, I am a converted FTTS fan. No doubt about it. Not much happened today, just did some housework, saved some FTTS perfs, watched Shrek the movie on the vcd. (I love EDDIE Murphy.) He can really make the donkey character come alive with his gifted voice and found out that he cld rap..

wah liao eh.. new ppl to idolise today.. I'm so happy!! (Duh..)

gotta go, wanna watch FTTS perf again.. (and again.. and again..)

No comments: